Monday, July 24, 2006




Phew! Quite sometime i don't jot anything here. Lazy for sure was in the 1st place. Busy, no mood, no idea,and others were the usual reason too. The most obvious one because of the world cup. Well, you know me...gila bola kind. Hehe. Anyway, around those month i'm missing, i could say that i'm so busy with business. In other word, MLM business.

For many time i don't seem interested to those kind of businesses, so many businesses out there. Omega,Liqua,and many others .But after my bro joined one of those,the business seem more simple and easy from others. No maintenance for every month ,just paid only a time ,and you can enjoy the benefit endlessly.

For your reference,u can visit to
http://www.genesisworld2u.com
Just read the site and try to figure out what its all about.

And another one is prepaid business.This one also i knew some other business like Raja Prepaid n others,but as my bro want me to join for free ( he paid for me) why not?

Join me and you can enjoy your benefit :)

http://www.e-dagang.net/index.php?id=taifeimaxx

Good luck!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

mAxx said...

well thx

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

mAxx said...

hoho..thanx all